Senior Auditor, Leading Accounting and Advisory Group, Various Financial Centres, London, UK
- Europe United Kingdom
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
Our client is a leading Accounting and Advisory group who are seeking for a Senior Auditors to join their team based in various financial centres within the UK.
Senior Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Providing audit and business advice to clients
- Providing an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day management of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Working and liaising with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide a high quality client service
- Strong business awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Reporting directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
- Having team management responsibilities
- Responsibility for the coaching and development of more junior members of the team
- A chance to give back to community and social welfare projects, often using your business skill
- We fully support internal mobility both nationally and internationally
- ACA / ACCA qualification essential
- University degree Finance/Business Studies
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role (Big 4 preferred)
- A passion for client service
- Excellent communications skills.
Interested candidates should email their CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org.