Senior Corporate Auditor, Market Leading International Group, Virginia, USA
- North America
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- CEO & Board of Directors
Our client is a market leading international Group. We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Corporate Auditor to report to the Internal Audit Manager. The role will be based in Virginia, USA and requires travel.
Senior Corporate Auditor Job Responsibilities:
· Plan, execute and report on audit work assigned by the Audit Manager
· Collaborate with business partners to develop recommendations to improve group operations
· Write reports and document findings that are distributed to senior executives
· Perform corporate audits for all businesses
· Assist the Audit Managers in leading the team and coaching team members
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
· Professional qualification in Accountancy and Auditing
· Proven Audit experience
· Good knowledge of professional audit working practices
· High level of mobility (including international travel)
· Exceptional integrity and character through adherence to ethical standards, personal responsibility, and respectful personal interactions, excellent communication, influencer, proactive, self-directed, multi-tasker
· Good opportunities of career development within the Group
· USA citizenship or work permit required.
If you wish to apply, please call on +44 (0)20 7553 6331 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.