Senior Internal Auditor – Leading International Group HQ – Amsterdam – The Netherlands
- Competitive Salary Package
- The Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Audit & Risk
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Gareth Mortimer
Our Client is a leading international group headquartered in the Netherlands. We are currently seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Senior Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit assignment planning memorandums
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed and identify key risks and challenges
- Draft internal audit assignment planning memorandums
- Gather, analyse and interpret business data
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews with stakeholders
- Perform tests of controls
- Identify and discuss audit findings and recommendations
- Complete working papers and documentation.
- University degree in a relevant subject area such as accounting, finance, business economics
- Ideally 3 – 6 years of experience within a Big4 practice firm
- Fluent English (spoken & written), other Europeans language skills would be useful
- Professional qualification such as RA, CPA, ACCA or CIA is preferred although strong part-qualified candidates would be considered
- Familiarity with accounting principles and standards and/or internal audit techniques and/or corporate governance and risk management
- Strong understanding of business and control environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit to 40% travel content within the role.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer (firstname.lastname@example.org).