Senior IT Auditor, Leading Financial Services Group, UK Locations
- United Kingdom
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Banking & Financial Services
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
Our Client is a leading Financial Services Group who are seeking an experienced IT Auditor to be based in the UK (various locations).
Senior IT Auditor Job Responsibilities:
· Identifies and communicates audit findings interpreting policies and procedures; applying professional accounting, IT and auditing principles to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk controls
· Creates recommendations to be agreed with management ensuring recommendations are realistic, achievable, cost effective and add value to the business
· Builds positive working relationships with management teams to ensure understanding of the role of internal audit to work with business processes and internal control improvements
· Communicates with key external parties including external auditors and agencies
· Performs other duties assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations.
· Ideally a qualified IT Auditor with at least three years’ relevant experience in technology audit
· Proven experience in conducting technology audit reviews: collecting and analysing data, evaluating information systems and drawing conclusions
· Experience of, general computing controls development environments, application technology controls, change management, user acceptance testing and end user computing controls
· Strong project management and prioritisation skills; must have the ability to multi-task on multiple audits, projects and initiatives
· Ability to work and communicate successfully with all levels of management and staff.
· Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
· Applicants able to work in the UK without sponsorship only please.
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com