Senior IT Auditor, Major Financial Services Group, Birmingham, UK
- Birmingham Europe London United Kingdom
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
Our Client is a leading Financial Services Group who are seeking an experienced IT Auditor to be based in the UK (various locations).
Senior IT Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Identifies and communicates audit findings interpreting policies and procedures; applying professional accounting, IT and auditing principles to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk controls
- Creates recommendations to be agreed with management ensuring recommendations are realistic, achievable, cost effective and add value to the business
- Builds positive working relationships with management teams to ensure understanding of the role of internal audit to work with business processes and internal control improvements
- Communicates with key external parties including external auditors and agencies
- Performs other duties assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations.
- Ideally a qualified IT Auditor with at least three years’ relevant experience in technology audit
- Proven experience in conducting technology audit reviews: collecting and analysing data, evaluating information systems and drawing conclusions
- Experience of, general computing controls development environments, application technology controls, change management, user acceptance testing and end user computing controls
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills; must have the ability to multi-task on multiple audits, projects and initiatives
- Ability to work and communicate successfully with all levels of management and staff.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
- Applicants able to work in the UK without sponsorship only please.
Interested candidates should email their CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.