Senior IT SAP Auditor | Global Manufacturing Business | London | United Kingdom
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Europe London UK
- Post Date
- 13 Sep 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company, looking to expand their IT Audit team with the addition of a Senior IT SAP Auditor to support their growing workload. The SAP Business Auditor will support the Assurance and Risk Leadership Team.
You will be part of a large audit, compliance and controls function; responsible for group-wide reviews and testing programmes, with a focus on working in a partnering capacity with the wider business.
Senior IT SAP Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- You will be accountable as the SME for SAP Business Controls for the ITGC reporting process, system implementation planning and implementation protocol, analysis of relevant technologies and understanding of business risks
- You will take the lead on planning and delivering SAP IT Audit activities across the function looking at the activities in ITGC, SAP Segregation of Duties (SOD) audits, Security and Application Controls space
- You will take part in meetings and special projects and hold meetings with the business stakeholders.
- You will develop high-quality audit reports and create test results using designated audit software.
- Supporting the Internal Audit Function in developing the digital capabilities and other efficiency enhancing initiatives relating to data analytics
- Ideally, you will have strong experience within an accounting or audit consulting company and extensive exposure to IT Audit and Security
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer science and professional certifications such as CISA, CIA, CPA or equivalent
- SAP, IT General Controls, Application Controls, SOD and IT risk knowledge is needed
- You will need to be an expert in general information security concepts and technology infrastructure
- You will bring important soft skills with you like meeting deadlines, self-motivation, and drive
- Must be willing to travel up to 30-40% of the time as this is a global function
If you are interested in this position, please click on Apply Now or send an updated CV to email@example.com (Vacancy Ref: 19927)