Senior Manager Analytics and Continuous Auditing | Leading Global Business | Switzerland
- Competitive Salary
- Europe Switzerland
- Post Date
- 23 Jul 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
We are currently looking for a Senior Manager Analytics and Continuous Auditing to join our client, a leading multinational with corporate functions, headquartered in Switzerland.
Reporting to the Global Head of Audit, you will be responsible for developing the delivery and application of data analytics assurance capabilities and continuous monitoring/auditing platforms aligned to the wider audit and governance activities across the group.
Senior Manager Analytics and Continuous Auditing Job Responsibilities:
- The role of Senior Manager Analytics and Continuous Monitoring is to deliver data analytics activities for both “general” and dedicated analytics-driven audit assignments.
- To support the best practice of data analytics driven SAP business processes and data solutions/platforms across the Group, the role contributes to the continuous improvement of the Internal Audit Department.
- To design and implement a strong framework/platform for monitoring on continuous audit activities that is best in class and utilising both internal and external market leading automation and artificial intelligence technology solutions.
- You will champion the integration of analytics and continuous auditing automation solutions activities across all facets of the Internal Audit methodology landscape and promote best practice within these fields.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and review information on the business to be reviewed and identify key risks and challenges from a risk and compliance technology perspective
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Economics and professional certifications such as CISA, CIA, CPA or equivalent.
- Ideally you will have a Big4 type background in an audit or accountancy business with at least 5+years direct management experience in Data Analytics or Continuous Auditing Automation Solutions type activities.
- The candidate should have a genuine track record and highly advanced knowledge in the application of data analytics and artificial intelligence to improve business performance and controls.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and core analytics/technology tools like Alteryx, ACL, Tableau, PowerBI, Python, SQL, Big Data.
- Business English is essential, other languages are a plus.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested, please click to apply now or send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer email@example.com (job reference: 18485).