Senior Manager IT Audit | Leading Services Group | London
- Competitive Salary Conditions
- London UK
- Post Date
- 29 Jan 2023
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Paul Jarrett
A leading world services group is seeking a certified Senior Manager/ Manager Digital Audit (ideally from a Big 4 background) to be based in the UK. This role combines technology, data, accounting, and business skills for supporting operational and financial audit reviews. In addition, you will be an integral part of the management team, identifying opportunities and risks and helping to deliver strategic and business objectives.
Will sponsor for a valid work permit if required.
Senior Manager IT Audit Job Responsibilities:
- Plan, manage, deliver, and implement digital audits on a diverse range of activities to understand and assess IT systems and controls.
- Review IT systems to ensure appropriate control, validate data quality and query findings.
- Train, lead, develop and coach team members and contribute to the development of the team’s technical skills.
- Establish effective working relationships with stakeholders and navigate the complexities of international teams on engagement.
- Move between the big picture and the detail in developing and discussing audit findings and solutions.
- Anticipate needs and advise stakeholders on technical issues.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor qualification, or equivalent.
- Ideally a qualified or chartered accountant.
- Proven system experience in systems such as SAP, Oracle, Python and SQL.
- Experience in IT Audit at Big 4 firm and/or Internal Audit function at an established company in a managerial level.
- Extensive knowledge of IT operations and environments.
- Experience in confidentiality, business continuity, internet security and data analytics.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference: 21741).