Senior Property Accountant | Commercial Real Estate | Luxembourg
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Luxembourg
- Post Date
- 30 Nov 2023
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
We are looking for a Senior Property Accountant to join our highly successful real estate client based in Luxembourg.
You will be part of the Investment Accounting Team overseeing the accounting operation as well as the compliance of large real estate portfolios and investments.
Senior Property Accountant job responsibilities:
- Day-to-day accounting for PropCos and HoldCos.
- Take care of all supporting schedules: loan and interest calculations, depreciation and amortization schedules, etc.
- Preparation of periodic VAT returns.
- Ensure accurate recording of all local, IFRS and Group GAAP adjustments.
- Ensure accuracy of all property manager bookings including reconciliation of rental income to rent rolls.
- Consolidations and sub-consolidations, including preparation of Luxembourg GAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements.
- Liaise with treasury teams and property managers.
- The ideal candidate must have prior accounting experience in the real estate/asset management field.
- Be proactive.
- Have a high sense of organisation.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Diana Dumitrascu at email@example.com. (Job Number : 20463).