Tax Accountant (Spanish Speaker)| Consumer Goods | Berlin
- Competitive Salary Package
- Berlin Germany
- Post Date
- 29 Mar 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Tax & Compliance
- Gareth Mortimer
We are actively recruiting for a Spanish speaking Tax Accountant to join a growing team for our client in Berlin. There are numerous international entities within the group and a team of tax professionals involved in the preparation of tax returns, filings, assessments and liaising with authorities and preparing certificates.
Tax Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Corporation Tax reporting for quarterly and consolidated financial statements under IFRS/LATAM (Argentina/Peru/Chile) tax law for budgeting and forecasting processes throughout the year
- Calculating tax payments on account and the tax charges for Corporate Income Tax, Property, Sales, etc
- Ensure Transfer Pricing policies/documents are reviewed to ensure compliance (with relevant local and Corporate documentation)
- Support the completion of VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales reporting and submissions for group companies.
- Preparation of the monthly VAT advance returns and the preparation of the statements
- Contribute to completion of Statutory IFRS/Local GAAP accounts, including the audit process to satisfy both statutory and Corporate requirements.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in Tax, Accounting or Finance and working towards some form of industry qualification such as CFE/ACCA/CTA
- Preferably you will have 2-4years of solid Tax exposure with some direct Operational Tax experience in a tax consultancy or tax department of a large corporate
- You will have direct experience with LATAM (Argentina/Peru/Chile) GAAP, Corporation Tax, Transfer Pricing, IFRS reporting and accounting standards
- Business English and Spanish language skills are required.
If you are interested, please click on Apply Now or send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer firstname.lastname@example.org (Vacancy ref: 20927).