Tax & Compliance Accountant – Leading Multinational – Berlin – Germany
- Competitive Salary Conditions
- Europe Germany
- Post Date
- 23 Oct 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Tax & Compliance
- Carla Coelho
We are actively recruiting for a Tax & Compliance Accountant to join a growing team for our client in Berlin. There are numerous international entities within the group and a team of tax professionals.
Tax & Compliance Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure delivery of operational tax services in accordance with the defined processes
- Responsible for processing the regular local tax routines, such as VAT, etc.
- Support in the definition of the appropriate VAT treatment of individuals transactions and to process adjustments for VAT reporting purposes
- Produce local statistical reports including Intrastat, indirect investment reports, etc.
- Act as a point of contact to the external advisor of the company in the corporate income tax return and deferred and current tax calculation process
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in Tax, Accounting or Finance
- Additionally, you should have Steuerberater /ACCA/ CTA
- 2 – 4 years’ experience within Tax, with exposure to direct operational tax in a large company
- You will have direct experience with German Tax Law/GAAP, Corporation Tax, Transfer Pricing, IFRS reporting and accounting standards
- Business English and Fluent Portuguese or Spanish languages skills are required
- You will have permit to work in Germany
If you are interested in this position, please click to apply now or send an updated CV to Carla Coelho at email@example.com.