Tax Controller, Leading Multinational, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
A leading multinational is looking for a Tax Controller based in the Netherlands.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, conducting tax related controllership activities, ensure tax compliance & accounting activities to be timely and correct, local accounting & tax reporting standards. In addition, you will support all tax audit matters and drive the tax technology strategy.
Tax accounting, international tax & transfer pricing experience
- Ensure group tax projects are timely and accurate, work with other tax compliance providers
- Ensure that record retention for tax audits is properly met in time and positions are documented
- Prepare monthly tax accounting reporting
- Support tax audits on data collection and liaise with Controllership department
- Drive the tax technology strategy by implementing technology to automate tax compliance, accounting and reporting in relation to the above.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Demonstrated exposure to tax compliance, transfer pricing and tax accounting matters
- Experience with implementing technology in accounting and tax environment for automation of standard compliance processes
- Proven controlling and tax accounting experience
- Fluent in English – additional languages preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interact across business functions
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter, quick learner, strong process orientation.
- International & multinational experience
- Hands-On, can do attitude, pro-active
- Eligible to work in EU
Please send your resume to email@example.com or telephone +44 207 553 6334.