Valuation Analyst, Commercial Real Estate Firm, Amsterdam
- Competitive Salary Package
- Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Post Date
- 21 Jun 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
We are looking for a Valuation Analyst to join our Commercial Real Estate client based in Amsterdam. Being part of the Strategy, Planning and Analysis team responsible for in-depth analysis on the stabilized business, you will prepare commercial analysis and high-quality outputs for senior internal and external stakeholders as well as identify market trends, which form a key driver of valuations and asset management initiatives.
• Support and coordinate external valuation processes to deliver strategic priorities such as debt issuance, public company reporting standards
• Analyse valuation outcomes
• Work with the Asset Management teams to identify specific asset and portfolio-level risks and opportunities, and advise on asset business plans based on your findings and external valuations
What you’ll bring:
• Three to six years experience in a relevant area, ideally in asset management, property advisory, financial services with a strong commercial mindset and experience with valuations
• A strong academic background (Bachelor’s degree) in a relevant area, for example in Real Estate studies or Finance
• Strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate and drive processes between internal teams, stakeholders and external parties.
• Strong numerical and analytical skills and ability to work with complex and big data sets (Excel). Your head for data means you can digitize and track new information and take it all in stride
• Outstanding command of English. Additional language skills are a plus
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits. You’ll be joining a young and ambitious company, so there are plenty of opportunities to contribute, and some pioneering to be done.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org (job number: 21318).