Budgeting and Reporting Manager | Leading Manufacturing Multinational | Germany
- Competitive Salary Conditions
- Germany Lower Saxony
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Carla Coelho
On behalf of our client, a leading industrial multinational, we are recruiting for a Budgeting and Reporting Manager, to be based in Lower Saxony (Germany).
The Budgeting and Reporting Manager, in collaboration with the plant finance team, serves as a valuable business partner to the operational teams. They achieve this by fostering financial transparency, suggesting enhancements or remedial measures, and facilitating optimal decision-making processes.
Budgeting and Reporting Manager job responsibilities:
- Collect, analyse, validate, and consolidate financial data for the plant to create actual, budget, and forecast reports.
- Lead and oversee expense and production overhead controlling, including hourly rate and coefficient.
- Analyse budget versus actual variances and make recommendations.
- Ensure compliance of the plant’s financial structure, processes, and systems.
- Implement and guarantee that internal control rules are followed.
- Collaborate and coordinate with different stakeholders, such as project controllers and engineering controllers.
- Participate in the change management initiatives.
- Manage the team by providing coaching and training.
- Participate in internal control initiatives and audits.
- +10 years’ experience in Finance, within multinational production companies.
- Strong organisational abilities and adeptness in prioritising tasks.
- Proficient in MS Excel and SAP.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills in both English and German.
- Work permit is a prerequisite.
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org (job number 23039).