Business Intelligence (BI) Leader – Leading Production Company – Vienna – Austria
- Competitive Salary Package
- Austria Europe
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Diana Dumitrascu
Our Client is a leading production company based in Vienna, Austria. We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Leader who will be responsible for supervising a team of technical and functional experts reporting directly to the Group CFO.
Business Intelligence (BI) Leader Job Responsibilities:
- Driving the development of BI Solutions
- Leading implementation projects, monitoring performance tools across different business lines
- KPI improvements
- Developing strategies for BI tools, making data available throughout the business
- Creating pricing models and rollout of software solutions to support sales
- Liaison with stakeholders the organization, presenting and communicating BI Solutions.
- Degree in Information Technology or another relevant discipline
- Proven technical knowledge of database design and management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in BI solution development
- Excellent knowledge of SQL database
- SAP or other ERP system experience
- Proven leadership experience
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills.
If you are interested in this position, please send an up-to-date CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org.