Corporate IT Audit Manager | Global Manufacturing Business | Basel | Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Post Date
- 07 Aug 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a major manufacturing business who are looking to expand their Corporate Audit team (Basel, Switzerland) with an addition of an IT Audit Manager to support their growing audit and systems workload. You will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to significant stakeholders across the business.
As an IT Audit Manager in the Corp Audit hub, you’ll lead and work as part of a team of Audit and Technology specialists in support of IT, SAP, and System audit reviews, helping to shape the digital assurance landscape.
Corporate IT Audit Manager Job Requirements:
- You will deliver IT/IS Audit activities in the business, help develop bespoke technology audit plans and audit engagement plans in conjunction with the Head of Audit and wider Group stakeholders.
- Partnering with the IT and business process owners to recommended new technology solutions and for strengthening controls and increased efficiencies via automation, monitoring, Data Analytics.
- You will conduct risk & control assessments across the IT/IS landscape and feed these back into the Corporate Audit plan. This can include areas such as cyber security and resiliency, data protection and confidentiality, technology change, technology reliability.
- Perform IT audit planning, fieldwork and documentation of work papers in line with departmental policies and technology internal audit standards such as COBIT, IIA.
- Advise on emerging technologies for 1st/2nd lines of defence functions to improve their risk management capabilities and control environment.
- Provide technology and business insights to operational management to help accomplishment of business priorities and assist in the execution of local or group-wide risk and controls methodology changes.
- Ideally, you will have 7+years strong experience within an internal audit function or consulting company, working in the space of IT Audit/ITGC/IS/Risk Mgt.
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, and other professional certifications such as CISA, CIA, CFE or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge needed in COBIT, SAP systems, IT/IS tools, Data Analytics tools, IT Control and Security frameworks
- Business English language skills are essential but other languages would also be an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested in this position, please click to apply now or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Vacancy ref: 20343)