Senior Data Protection Officer, Leading Fortune 500 technology Company, Stuttgart, Germany
- Europe Germany Stuttgart
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Diana Dumitrascu
My client is a leading Fortune 500 technology company currently seeking a Senior Data Protection Officer to be based in Stuttgart.
As a proactive Business Partner, you will be responsible for driving and participating in all data protection-related initiatives in compliance with all statutory requirements and to provide qualified data protection support for the internal clients in Germany and beyond.
Senior Data Protection Officer Job Responsibilities:
- Comprehensively drive and/or participate in all data protection-related initiatives
- Provide qualified data protection support
- Support the business needs with strategic or ad-hoc data protection advice in connection with contract negotiations, often in complex and multi-jurisdictional transactions
- Identify, analyse and resolve complex data protection issues with a solution-oriented focus
- Support on data protection compliance
- Around 5 – 7 years of post-qualification (1st and 2nd German Legal State exams) experience with demonstrated proficiency in the areas of German, European and international data protection, information security and IT laws
- Understanding of existing and emerging technologies and platforms
- Experience in conducting privacy reviews and privacy impact assessments
- Fluency in English and German
If interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Diana at email@example.com.