European FP&A Director | Innovative Pharmaceutical Company | Switzerland
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Europe Switzerland
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Paul Jarrett
On behalf of our client, a leading pharmaceuticals company, we are seeking an experienced FP&A Director to establish a European FP&A function based in Switzerland. This is a key position for an experienced, ambitious finance professional who is motivated to contribute to setting up and building the function whilst providing financial, and strategic direction to support the growth and vision of the company.
European FP&A Director Job Responsibilities:
- Develop the European FP&A infrastructure to support the business functions across the region.
- Act as Finance Business Partner for Europe and key contact for global FP&A.
- Lead and manage the strategic planning process including financial forecasts and budgets.
- Advise management on approach and guidelines to financial planning. Partner with the business to drive long range planning, forecast and budgets.
- Work with Country Management to develop P&L’s, monitor and advise senior leadership on key performance indicators.
- Analyse trends in key performance indicators including cost of sales, revenue, expenses and capital expenditures and review of variances.
- Oversee processes and complete projects and initiatives.
- Mandatory recent experience in Pharmaceuticals or life sciences.
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in finance (with a Big 4 or financial accounting background).
- Proven relevant FP&A experience at senior management level and experience in establishing and building an FP&A function.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills within finance and an understanding of other business disciplines.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. Autonomous, persistent and results orientated.
- Degree in finance, business, or a related subject.
- Expertise in Excel, Power BI and SAP S/4 Hana.
- Eligible to work in Switzerland or the EU.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com (job reference: 19826).