Finance Business Partner | Leading Multinational | London | UK
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Europe London UK
- Post Date
- 22 Oct 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
Our Client is a leading multinational who are seeking a Finance Business Partner to be based in the West London/Thames corridor area. Acting as a Project Controller for large scale defence contracts you will support Project Managers in bids, delivery and execution of contracts. Previous exposure to government defence contracting and regulations is required for this role.
Finance Business Partner Job Responsibilities:
- Be the co-pilot to the project securing the delivery of financial targets.
- Ensure calculations reflect the status of the project, preparing robust EAC’s and project margins.
- Prepare and update project budgets and forecasts, take ownership of the financial reporting in accordance with accounting principles.
- Review and analyse variances between budgets, forecasts and actuals.
- Support risk management and the Project Manager by quantifying/assessing project-related exposures/opportunities on an ongoing basis and follow up on action plans.
- Cash flow management and month end closing.
- Manage interfaces, coordinating commercial affairs of internal partners.
- Ensure group guidelines and accounting policies compliance and fulfil internal and external audits.
- Degree in finance or similar.
- Qualified chartered accountant or equivalent.
- Experience in government defence contracting and regulations.
- Proven knowledge in IFRS15, long term contract accounting and SSRO regulations.
- Experience in Project Accounting.
- 5 years of relevant finance experience.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.