Financial Controller, Finance Department, Leading Manufacturing Company, Frankfurt, Germany
Our manufacturing client is seeking a Finance Controller to be responsible for providing effective leadership of the Finance function.
- Monitor and drive business performance with local management to achieve or exceed the forecasts made at the time of the acquisition including decision support
- Manage business transactions, treasury planning & forecasting, payroll, financial & operational analysis, compliance & controls, and financial reporting & audit for the business
- Responsible for financial integration of the company
- Work closely with the business leaders and other regional leaders to deliver against the annual financial plan and forecasts, drive strategic initiatives, continuously improve the business, and achieve functional objectives.
- Lead and manage in-line with the company’s values, which guide decision-making and behavior at all levels of the organization within the framework of a continuous improvement environment and performance culture.
- Ensure that financial processes for the region are robust
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Qualified accountant (desirable)
- IFRS and / or US GAAP knowledge
- Proven finance experience including record of increasing responsibilities and business improvement
- Financial reporting, budgeting, transaction processing, business analysis
- ERP exposure
- Manufacturing experience
- Fluent in German & English
- Travel required within the region [10-20% of time]
Falls Sie Interesse an der Vakanz haben, senden Sie Ihren Lebenslauf an Paul Jarrett: email@example.com