French-Speaking Regional Finance Business Partner | Global Multinational Group | Berlin | Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Berlin Europe Germany
- Post Date
- 22 Oct 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
We are recruiting a French-speaking Regional Finance Business Partner for our client who is a leading and innovative multinational headquartered in Berlin. As the company continues to grow successfully they are going through a major re-organisation to help support and enable the ongoing growth curve, and as part of this, have identified the need to hire in support to provide rigour to the finance function.
The Regional Business Partner Finance will cover the France and Africa region. He/she will be a key interaction point for the business and will provide high-quality consulting, insight-related and knowledge-based services from a functional perspective and also improve decision-making.
Regional Finance Business Partner Job Responsibilities:
- The first point of contact and interface between function and business for knowledge-based activities.
- Proactively consults and works with the business to solve complex issues and to develop adequate solutions.
- Act as a Translator to the business, a Change Manager with Project Management skills, a Risk Agent who can assess Risks within the business and a Cash Manager with a focus on Liquidity Planning.
- Supports business in the decision-making process with critical information, reports, and analytics.
- Manages and supports improvement projects across the functions.
- Ensures the definition and implementation of the functional company-wide strategy and regional/global strategic priorities.
- Ensures local and legal deadlines are met in full on time.
- Ensures cash-flow planning management, hedging, financial engineering, and dividend payments are met.
- Over 5 years of experience in the field of Finance/Controlling/Business Partnering in a global business environment.
- Proven knowledge of French GAAP, public accounting experience is a plus.
- Business fluent in French and English.
- Flexibility to travel up t0 50% of the time post Covid.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Experience with cash flow analysis, cash flow planning and management.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. Autonomous, persistent and results orientated.
- Proficient user of SAP systems.
- Eligible to work the EU.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference: 18482).