Head of Investor Relations – Leading Multinational Firm – Belgium
- Competitive Salary Package
- Belgium Europe
- Post Date
- 05 Aug 2020
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
A leading multinational is seeking a Head of Investor Relations to be based in Belgium. Reporting to the Group CFO and working closely with the CEO, you will lead and develop the IR function.
Head of Investor Relations job responsibilities:
- Developing overall investor relations Information pack, presentations, press releases, and information memorandum
- Responsible for communicating with the investment/analyst community and working with the Top Management within the Company
- Develop and manage relationships with key analysts, institutional investors, and other shareholders. Representing the company to investors and representing investors to the company. Analyse consensus analyst estimates and provide weekly summary reports
- Develop key IR materials including press releases, corporate presentations, conference call scripts, and Q&A documents
- Improving relations between the company and the shareholder base along with the financial community in general, developing target plans/programs to broaden the investor base, writing and developing the company’s public disclosure and effectively positioning company strategy
- Serve as the key liaison to shareholders, equity research analysts, follow up reports from financial analysts and financial publications
- Oversee the coordination of other investor relations events such as roadshows and site tours
- Participate in strategic planning as it relates to Investor Relations.
- Strong commitment, leadership, and management skills
- 10 to 15 years of experience in investor relations or related area
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a great ability to listen, a critical mind, a good analytical sense as well as the capacity for synthesis. Strong oral and written communication skills
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members from diverse cultural environments
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values
- Analytical mindset combined with macro and micro-economical insights, strong interest and insights in financial markets, drivers and financial management
- Flexible and willing to travel up to 30 or 40%
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed
- Good language skills: strong knowledge of English, preferably also of Dutch and French. Knowledge of any other language is an asset
- Master degree in business, economics or a related subject.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please email your CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.