Head of Internal Audit, Reports to Group CFO, Leading Tech Company, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- Europe Republic of Ireland
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit, Risk, Compliance & Legal
Our Client is a leading technology company currently seeking a Head of Internal Audit reporting to the Group CFO and Chair of Audit Committee to be based in Dublin.
Head of Internal Audit Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and agree internal audit plan assessing key financial, operational and risk management controls
- Effectively convey the role and value of internal audit to senior management
- Implement the audit plan while reacting to emerging or changing risk
- Co-ordinate & deliver quality audit reports
- Promote understanding of the role of internal audit with Head Office and Divisions and work together on business process and internal control improvements
- Convey audit findings to the Audit and Risk Committee
- University degree such as accounting, finance, business economics
- Ideally, ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience on a similar level in SME environments or alternatively Management Level on Big 4 Audit Practices
- Approximately 6-10 years total experience in internal audit/external audit
- Proven ability to ad value through business process improvements
- Understanding of Netsuite ERP system desirable
- Familiarity with computer aided audit techniques
- Proficiency in second language desirable, either French or Italian.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit to 40% travel to Group’s overseas companies
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full C.V. to email@example.com.