Internal Audit (Data Analytics) | Leading International Group | Zurich | Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Post Date
- 17 Jun 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
We are currently seeking an Data Analytics Auditor to join our Client, a leading international group with corporate functions headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Data Analytics Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading and delivering the application of analytics during audit engagements, as well as the execution of complex operational and financial audits.
Internal Audit Data Analytics Manager Job Responsibilities:
- The role of Data Analytics Auditor is to deliver data analytics activities for both “general” and dedicated analytics-driven audit assignments.
- To support the best practice of data analytics driven SAP business processes and data solutions/platforms across the Group, the role contributes to the continuous improvement of the Internal Audit Department.
- Working with both internal and external teams during analytics engagements and the summary preparation of audit reports, findings, risks and recommendations.
- You will work on the integration of analytics across all facets of the Internal Audit methodology.
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit assignment planning memorandums, organise meetings and conduct interviews with stakeholders.
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed and identify key risks and challenges.
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Economics and professional certifications such as CISA, CIA, CPA or equivalent.
- Ideally you will have a Big4 type background in an audit or accountancy business with at least 5+years experience in focused Data Analytics type activities.
- The candidate should have a genuine interest in the application of data analytics to improve business performance and controls.
- Strong knowledge of SAP business processes and data constructs is essential. As well as exposure to analytics tools like Tableau, Power BI and Alteryx.
- Business English is essential. Other languages are a plus.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested, please click on Apply Now or send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer (firstname.lastname@example.org).