Internal Audit Manager | Major Global Manufacturing Group | Amsterdam | The Netherlands
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe The Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Audit & Risk
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Paul Jarrett
Our Client is a leading international manufacturing group. We are currently seeking an Internal Audit Manager to be based in The Netherlands.
Internal Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Support the organisation and execution of audit assignments
- Assist with the planning and drafting of audit reports
- Support the Internal Audit Department’s continued improvement
- University degree in data analytics or similar. Professional qualifications such as CPA or ACCA are preferred. CIA, CISA or CFE are a bonus.
- 4 – 6 years of work experience within an international audit company.
- Experience of accounting standards and concepts, audit procedures and principles
- Familiarity with risk management, business procedures and internal controls
- Experience in data visualisation and data analytics essential
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English plus other languages
- Proficiency with SAP a bonus
- Able to commit to 60% of travelling time
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.