Internal Audit Manager – Market Leading International Group – Virginia – USA
- Competitive Salary Package
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Carla Coelho
Our client is a market leading international Group. We are currently seeking to hire an Internal Audit Manager to report to the Senior Audit Manager. The role will be based in Virginia, USA and requires travel.
Internal Audit Manager Job Responsibilities:
• Provide independent advisory to add value to the operations
• Responsible for the corporate audit engagements within all the businesses within is geographical area of activity
• Manage a small team of Audit and assure their development
• Strong builder of network with senior stakeholders
• Give support to the Internal Audit Managers in terms of planning and development
• Present extremely high quality audits and final reports
• Supervise daily tasks within the department
• Professional qualification in Accountancy and Auditing
• Solid experience within audit or finance, ideally within a multinational organisation
• Extremely strong influencer and ability to inspire at all levels
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Great opportunity to career development within the Group
USA citizenship or work permit required.
If you are interested to apply please contact on +44 (0)20 7553 6331 or email@example.com for more information.