Internal Auditor, Well-Respected Medical Group, Vienna, Austria
- This job is no longer available. Search Jobs
- Austria Europe Vienna
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & finance
- Audit, risk & compliance
- Management & executive
- Production, manufacturing and operations
Internal Auditor required for a well-respected medical company based in Vienna, Austria.
We are looking for a finance professional who can actively participate in the identification of risks and weaknesses within the Group in regards to operational risks, the effectiveness of processes, the functionality and reliability of the internal control and information systems, compliance with the requirements of management or corporate guidelines, etc.
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the audit, as well as in the planning of individual audit assignments.
- Committed to Independent audits (audit audits, financial audits, IT audits, special investigations) within the Group, as well as independent audits (follow-up) of internal audit findings.
- Cooperation in the investigation of irregularities and in the detection of fraud risks. Collaboration in the conduct of special investigations into the misappropriation and fraud in the Group.
- Collaboration in the implementation of IT audits in the SAP environment as well as in IT security audits (eg network security, cybersecurity) as well as in project audits.
- The role is ideal for a finance professional with a maximum of 2-3 years of experience within internal financial auditing, complimented with good working knowledge of Operational and Compliance business processes/controls and experience within SAP systems.
- Fluent English and German is a mandatory requirement.
- Strong academic background.
The company offers a very competitive salary package, and a well structured career development.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 207 5536 340 to discuss further.