IS Controls Compliance Manager (SOX) – Global Engineering Business – Krakow – Poland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our Client, a leading international engineering manufacturing group, is currently seeking an IS Controls/Compliance Manager to be based in a European Shared Service hub in Krakow, Poland. You will be in a small team working with the Corporate and Global audit and controls functions in all matters of IT Risk & Controls and build the bridge to the IS Controls Team.
IS Controls/Compliance Manager (SOX) Job Responsibilities:
- You will be actively involved in serving as a second line of defence in providing oversight, expertise and process improvements to the organization (SOX).
- Guiding the IS Controls teams in the businesses and supporting process design enhancements to standardize IT processes and controls.
- Working with the IS Risk & Compliance Team to ensure that the Internal Control methodology is strictly implemented and maintained at the same level for IT General Controls as Business Process Level Controls.
- Supporting the assessment of ITGC deficiencies impact and their underlying root causes. Monitor and guide management in the timely and sustainable remediation of deficiencies.
- Review IT Risk & Controls standards and methodologies (e.g. COSO11) in Internal Controls (SOX) environment
- Ensuring Internal Control methodology is continuously developed and strictly implemented and maintained for IT General Controls, supporting in developing IS Controls knowledge within the organization.
- Professional qualification equivalent to CISA/CISM/CGEIT/CRISC
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in IT compliance, risk management, IT audit and/or IT controls; experience in an audit firm (e.g. Big Four) is of advantage
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) act, IT General Controls, IT Governance, and IT Service Management
- Knowledge of industry IC/IS frameworks – COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x, GDPR
- International business experience is an advantage
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer (firstname.lastname@example.org).