IT Audit Manager, Leading International Manufacturing Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Our Client is a leading international manufacturing group. We are currently seeking an IT Audit Manager to be based in The Netherlands.
IT Audit Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Support the organisation and delivery of audit projects
- Contribute to the planning of audit reports
- Support the Internal Audit Department’s continued improvement
- University degree such as IT, business economics, accounting, finance, computing and professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM are preferred
- Ideally 4 – 7 years of experience within IT internal audit, IT external audit or in a suitable IT operations position
- Familiarity with IT systems, business procedures and internal controls
- Experience of visualisation tools such as Tableau a definite advantage
- Strong understanding of technology infrastructure and/or SAP
- Awareness of IT audit techniques, risk management and corporate governance
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English plus other languages
- Able to commit to 40% of travelling time
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.