SAP IT Audit Manager | Global FMCG Business | Amsterdam | The Netherlands
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Europe The Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a leading international consumer goods Group and they are currently seeking a SAP IT Audit Manager to be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You will be part of a large audit, compliance and controls function, responsible for group-wide reviews and testing programmes, with a focus on working in a partnering capacity with the wider business.
SAP IT Audit Manager Job Responsibilities:
- The role of the SAP IT Audit Manager is to work with senior management to enhance ‘business-processes’ and functionality within the department and the operating system (SAP/Hana)
- You will take the lead on planning and delivering SAP IT Audit activities across the function looking at the activities in ITGC, Security and Application Controls space
- You will be accountable for the ITGC reporting process system implementation planning and implementation protocol.
- Particularly you will work on the integration of SAP Hana across all facets of the Internal Audit methodology
- You will develop high-quality audit reports and create test results using designated audit software
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer science and professional certifications such as CISA, CIA, CPA or equivalent
- SAP, S/4 Hana, IT General Controls, Application Controls, SOX , ‘User Functionality’ activities and IT risk knowledge is needed
- Ideally, you will have strong experience within an accounting or audit consulting company and exposure to IT Audit and Security
- The candidate should have a genuine interest in the application of SAP Hana to improve business performance and controls.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus.
- The role involves approximately 30% of travelling time
- Competent user of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP business processes and data analytics beneficial. Exposure to visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx) is a strong plus.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer – firstname.lastname@example.org (Vacancy Ref: 19929).