Senior Audit Manager | Global Manufacturing Business | Switzerland
- Competitive Salary
- Europe Switzerland
- Post Date
- 21 Nov 2023
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a specialist supplier in the consumer goods industry, and they are looking to expand their audit team by adding a senior internal audit manager to support their growing audit and systems workload. You will be responsible for advising and guiding significant finance and operational stakeholders across the business and supporting the audit team.
As senior internal audit manager in the Corp Audit Hub, you’ll lead and work as part of a team of audit and technology specialists supporting IFRS, finance, and operational audit reviews, helping shape the assurance landscape.
Senior Audit Manager Job Requirements:
- You will deliver finance and operational audit activities in the business under IFRS/IIA and help develop bespoke finance and audit engagement plans in conjunction with the Head of Audit and wider group stakeholders.
- Following Swiss and international accounting standards, you will conduct risk and control assessments across the finance, operational, and SAP landscapes (Swiss CO, FER, and IFRS) and feed these back into the corporate audit plan.
- You will act as a senior in the team, guiding and mentoring, and acting as the key contact for discussions with finance stakeholders and global process owners, promoting the best practices of finance processes and controls (ICFR).
- Working with the business stakeholders, you will help to create pragmatic solutions to their SAP and financial accounting, process, and systems challenges (FICO, OTC, R2R, P2P, Closing, Cash).
- You will work with internal and external experts to optimize audit preparations and execution with data analytics and SAP configuration reviews and support activities related to ongoing, continuous improvements of audit programs and processes.
- Ideally, you will have 10+ years of solid experience within an external audit consulting company or internal audit function, working in finance and operational areas.
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, and other professional certifications such as CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIA, CFE, or equivalent.
- Strong working knowledge is needed in SAP, IFRS, Swiss CO, FER, IIA, ICFR, ICS, FICO, R2R, P2P, reporting, financial statements, and international accounting frameworks.
- Business English language skills are essential, but other languages would also be an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time, as this is a global function.
If you are interested in this position, please click to apply now or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (vacancy ref: 24742).