Senior Internal Auditor | Global Leading Manufacturing Multinational | Eindhoven | North Brabant | The Netherlands
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe The Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Audit & Risk
- Carla Coelho
We are recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor for our client, a global leader in manufacturing. The role sits within an audit function with responsibility for operational financial and compliance audits in The Netherlands.
Sitting within the Corporate Audit Group, the audit assignments will involve planning, fieldwork, documentation, presentation and reporting phases.
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Plan audits and projects based on a thorough risk assessment
- Meet with senior stakeholders from various areas to identify any additional areas that should be considered for inclusion in the scope of the audit
- Adjust the overall audit program and detailed steps for the audit to correspond with the results of the risk assessment and functional area partnering
- Manage the process walk-through meetings and data gathering activities to ensure a good understanding of business processes
- Collect, analyse, test, and interpret information to assess and conclude each control testing requirement
- Communicate audit results to management in a clear and concise manner, including any issues and recommendations for corrective action or improvement where applicable
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Preferably you will have come from a Big4 background with Audit experience
- Ideally, you will be qualified with 6-7 years of work experience
- You will have an excellent command of English and additional European language skills preferred
- Eligible to work in The Netherlands (no sponsorship available)
The role will involve a few overseas trips per year (during Covid-19 – no trips will be required).
If you are interested to apply, please click on Apply Now or send your details to email@example.com.