Senior Internal Auditor | Leading Consumer Services | France
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe France
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Paul Jarrett
A leading world services group is seeking a certified Senior Auditor/Manager (ideally from a Big 4 background), preferably with experience of the consumer services sector. Occasional travel, up to 20%.
Senior Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Planning, executing and reporting on audit work, SOX and Enterprise Risk Assessment
- Assisting in making timely reports for executive management, Audit Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Creating various audit programs to confront risk
- Deciphering and making proposals & recommendations on audit findings
- Preparing reports on audit scope, procedures, discoveries and recommendations; achieve work requirements and budget to meet initiatives.
- Relaying the importance of controls and an effective control environment to individuals
- Bachelor’s Degree, desirably in Accounting or Finance.
- CA/CPA/CIA or equivalent highly preferred.
- 6 years relevant experience in a Big 4 firm or Internal Audit functions at established company
- Proficiency in Visio and Microsoft Office
- Skilled in data analysis software such as ACL Analytics
Salary Package: Total compensation up to $160,000 USD.
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 (0)20 7553 6334.