Senior Internal Auditor, Leading International Company HQ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Our Client is a leading international group headquartered in the Netherlands. We are currently seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Senior Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit assignment planning memorandums
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed and identify key risks and challenges
- Draft internal audit assignment planning memorandums
- Gather, analyse and interpret business data
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews with auditees
- Perform test of controls
- Identify and discuss audit findings and recommendations
- Complete working papers and documentation.
- University degree in a relevant subject area such as accounting, finance or business economics
- Ideally 3 – 6 years of experience within a Big 4 practice firm
- Native Dutch, English or German
- Professional qualification such as RA, CPA, ACCA or CIA is preferred
- Familiarity with accounting principles and standards and/or internal audit techniques and/or corporate governance and risk management
- Strong understanding of business and control environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit to 70% travel content within the role
- EU citizenship or work permit required
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett (paul@renaix).