Senior Tax Accountant (German Speaker) | Consumer Goods | Berlin, Germany
- Competitive Salary
- Berlin Germany
- Post Date
- 23 Sep 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Tax & Compliance
- Gareth Morti,er
We are actively recruiting for a German speaking Senior Tax Accountant to join a growing team for our client in Berlin. You will be directly responsible for the tax tasks for the German Group companies. There are numerous other international entities within the group and a team of tax professionals involved in the preparation of global tax returns, filings, assessments and liaising with authorities and preparing certificates.
Tax Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Corporation Tax reporting for quarterly and consolidated financial statements under IFRS/HGB/GAAP tax law for budgeting and forecasting processes throughout the year
- Calculating tax payments on account and the tax charges for Corporate Income Tax, VAT, Property, Sales, etc
- Support the completion of VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales reporting and submissions for group companies.
- Preparation of the monthly VAT advance returns and the preparation of the statements
- Contribute to completion of Statutory IFRS/Local GAAP accounts, including the audit process to satisfy both statutory and Corporate requirements.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in Tax, Accounting or Finance and have some form of industry qualification such as CFE/ACCA/CTA
- Preferably you will have 5+years of solid Tax exposure with some direct Operational Tax experience in a tax consultancy or tax department of a large corporate
- You will have direct experience with HGB/IFRS Tax Law/GAAP, Corporation Tax, Transfer Pricing, IFRS reporting and accounting standards
- Business English and German language skills are required.
If you are interested, please click on Apply Now or send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer email@example.com (Vacancy ref: 21521 )