Audit Senior, Leading International Manufacturing Group, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Paul Jarrett
Our Client is a leading international manufacturing group. We are currently seeking an Audit Senior to be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Audit Senior Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in the preparation of the Internal Audit assignment planning memorandums
- Gather and review background information on the business to be reviewed and identify key risks and challenges
- Draft internal audit assignment planning memorandums
- Gather, analyse and interpret business data
- Organise meetings and conduct interviews with auditees
- Perform test of controls
- Identify and discuss audit findings and recommendations
- Complete working papers and documentation.
- University degree such as accounting, finance, business economics, and professional qualification such as RA, CPA or ACCA
- Ideally 4 – 6 years of experience within a BIG4 practice firm
- Fluent in English plus other languages
- Familiarity with accounting principles and standards and/or internal audit techniques and/or corporate governance and risk management
- Strong understanding of business and control environments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit to 60 – 70% travel content within the role.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett (firstname.lastname@example.org).