Renaix is an international recruitment and executive search consultancy, specialising in placing senior management, finance, and audit professionals. We position talented finance managers, corporate auditors, financial analysts and financial controllers at Fortune 500, top European multinationals and large financial services institutions. With a network spanning Europe, Americas, Asia, and MEA, our assignments range from introducing a newly qualified auditor up to placing a country or regional CFO.
We are looking to hire enthusiastic interns wishing to gain recruitment experience in an international and dynamic environment. This is a paid internship and we offer a competitive salary and commission bonus based on performance. We provide training and ongoing support in a relaxed and friendly working team environment with the career opportunity to help grow a successful business.
Internship Job Responsibilities:
- Design and implement overall recruitment strategies
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Assist Recruitment Managers in the sourcing and screening of suitable candidates by using various selection methods such as database and professional networking sites
- Develop abilities to assess an applicant’s skill set, soft skills, experience, and aptitudes
- Undergraduate student of business administration or related studies in their last year
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Available for a minimum of six months
- Additional languages other than English
To register your interest please forward your contact details, together with a CV and covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Renaix Guide to Recruitment for Audit and Finance Professionals provides information on trends in the industry.
On the hunt for your next role? Upload your CV below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.
For employers seeking the right skills and cultural fit for your business, send us your vacancy to find out more about how we can help.Submit CV Send Us Your Vacancy