Corporate Audit Manager | Global Manufacturing Business | Basel | Switzerland
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Europe Switzerland
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a major manufacturing business who are looking to expand their Corporate Audit team (Basel, Switzerland) with an addition of an Audit Manager to support their growing audit workload. Focussing on operational/financial audits and controls activities, you will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to stakeholders across the business.
As an Audit Manager in the Corp Audit hub, you’ll lead and work as part of a team of Audit and Technology specialists in support of operational and financial audit reviews, helping to shape the assurance landscape.
Audit Manager Job Requirements:
- You will deliver audit activities in the business, help develop bespoke audit plans and audit engagement plans in conjunction with the Head of Audit and wider Group stakeholders.
- Partner with the business process owners to recommended new business solutions and for strengthening controls and increased efficiencies via automation, monitoring, Data Analytics.
- Provide business insights to operational management to help accomplishment of business priorities and assist in the execution of local or group-wide controls methodology changes
- Perform audit planning, fieldwork and documentation of work papers in line with departmental policies and internal audit standards such as IFRS, Local GAAP, IIA.
- You will take part in meetings and special projects and hold meetings with the business stakeholders.
- Ideally, you will have 7+years strong experience within an accounting or audit consulting company and exposure to operational and finance audit work.
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting and professional certifications such as ACCA, CIA, CPA or equivalent.
- IFRS/Local GAAP, Internal Audit, Internal Controls, SOX/COSO, ICFR, IIA working knowledge required.
- Business English language skills are essential but other languages would also be an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested in this position, please click to apply now or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Vacancy ref: 19930 )