Country Finance Manager | International Real Estate Company | Luxemburg
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Luxembourg
- Post Date
- 22 Sep 2022
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
My client is a Real Estate International Company looking for a experienced, entrepreneurial Country Finance Manager who is ready to shine in a new, international team.
The role will suit a finance/accounting manager who is or has been exposed to property accounting or alternatively an external audit manager with key clients across real estate.
Country Finance Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Supervise, coach and allocate workload to portfolio accounting team
- Quarterly reporting close in IFRS and Local GAAP
- Support asset management and sales support with ad-hoc financial information and analysis.
- Help monitor operating budgets, liquidity and cash management for investments, and liaise with our external advisors.
- Tax structuring and compliance.
- Support in cash upstream
- Ensure timely and accurate statutory filings
- Deep experience of the Real Estate industry (Propcos, SPVs, ….) is mandatory.
- You have a relevant degree in Accounting/ Finance and minimum of 8 years’ experience in finance and accounting
- Your in-depth knowledge of IFRS; Dutch and Lux GAAP would be considered as an asset
- Track record in managing a team of several people
- Consolidation knowledge for various size structures
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Diana Dumitrascu at email@example.com (job reference: 20272).