Division Manager – International Business Services Company – Kuwait City – Kuwait
- Competitive Salary Package
- Kuwait MEA
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- CEO & Board of Directors
- Supply Chain & Operations
A Division Manager is required by our international client providing services for businesses. The position will report into the General Manager and is located in Kuwait.
Division Manager Job Responsibilities:
- To guarantee exact, effective financial management procedures to control costs, achieve targets and expand profits
- Develop national operational associations to react to the future needs of the business and in accordance with national concurred structures.
- To secure and enhance working conditions for operational and non-operational staff to set up the business in this region as the favoured employer
- Champion divisional strategy for success activities to guarantee business process change.
- To effectively partake in employee advancement as a mentor/coach at Management Level. To create management groups throughout the business.
- Build and strength relationships with customers, potential customers and key stakeholder to boost viability and business development.
- Direct the operation of agreed service levels to customers to amplify retention and fulfilment.
- Ensure legal compliance and adherence to ISO standards.
- Ensure all divisional tasks are directed as per company policy.
- Review, enhance and create existing operational and administration systems, screen execution, and arrange and investigate comes about.
- Adhere to the quality management system strategies and its execution.
- Degree in Engineering
- Previous management experience of 6 years, ideally in the technical sector.
- Set and impart a clear strategic direction at divisional level. Control and shape the market environment.
- Devise, present and drive change and development. Lead others to accomplish agreed objectives in a consistent manner.
- Financial management skills and knowledge
- The capacity to comprehend, examine and translate complex circumstances and find plausible arrangements at the more extensive organisational level.
- Capacity to grasp, adjust to and execute change viably with minimal interruption.
- Successful team management abilities
- Basic understanding of contract management
- Demonstrable record of consistent achievement
- Superior customer relation aptitudes
- High degree of critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Conflict management and resolution training
- Preference for Middle East or European citizenship, due to visa restrictions
- Fluent English language skills and fluent Arabic language skills are highly desirable
If you feel you match the requirements for this exciting opportunity, please send an updated cv to email@example.com or contact directly on +44 020 7553 6330.