Auditor, Leading Multinational Group, Bangkok,Thailand
- This job is no longer available. Search Jobs
- Asia/Pacific Bangkok Thailand
- Employment Type
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & finance
- Audit, risk & compliance
- Management & executive
We have the pleasure of working with a large multinational group who are looking for an inspiring and dynamic Auditor who is currently working in Europe.
Based in the Far East, this role is responsible for but not limited to all aspects of audit.
It includes the planning and execution of audits plus risk assessment along with the preparation of written audit findings, reflection of all deficiencies identified during audit fieldwork, their related risk impact, suggestions to mitigate the risk and continuously improve Internal Audit procedures.
You will be responsible for promoting the true importance and value of controls, its environment and Internal Audit.
This is a significant leadership role and the successful candidate must be enthusiastic and motivating, instilling a high performance team culture.
You will also be working in partnership with the Director, Senior Management and Board of Directors.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree related to Accounting or Finance
- Ideally CA / CPA / CIA qualification or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in a professional services environment as an in-/external auditor
- Big Four Accounting background essential
- Superior command of the English language – written and spoken communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for working in different geographic locations and cultural environments, travel of up 30% per year
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring accuracy at all times
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and the ability to take control, organize and prioritise work for the team
For further information and to register your interest in this challenging opportunity, please apply with your full C.V to email@example.com or contact me on +44 (0)20 7553 6346.