Financial Controller | Multinational Technology Company | Lower Saxony Region | Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany Lower Saxony
- Post Date
- 24 Jan 2023
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
We are looking for a highly driven hands-on financial professional, with a controllership mindset that drives continuous improvement in the closing & reporting process for our client who is a Multinational Biotechnology Group based in the Lower Saxony region in Germany.
In this function you will primarily be responsible for controlling the activities of a particular division of the Group as well other German sales companies. This includes controlling sales, cost of sales, production and distribution costs as well as investments.
Additionally, you will be analysing and proactively improving existing controlling processes and evaluating opportunities and risks in close cooperation with various business partner teams and departments.
Financial Controller Job Responsibilities:
- Planning and forecasting processes
- Controllership and special projects
- With the support of the Global Transaction Centre, you will record and evaluate the requirements and inquiries made to Controlling and resolve them largely with the aid of standardized processes and report
- Participate in special finance projects, focusing on continuous improvement and finance transformation
- Proactively provide high quality analysis to support management decisions in the context of operational and mid-term management of the business
- Support annual and quarterly close processes
- Project controlling
- Academic degree in economics / business administration / finance or a comparable course of study
- Sound professional experience in sales and production controlling
- Experience in project management
- Proficient user of financial accounting systems and competent in Microsoft Office, SAP FI/CO experience desired
- Fluent German and English skills (written and oral)
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org (Vacancy ref: 20299).