French GAAP Expert – Leading Multinational – Berlin – Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
Our Client is a leading multinational based in Berlin. Due to the growth of the headquarters, we are currently seeking a French GAAP Expert to join the Group Finance function based in Berlin.
French GAAP Expert Job Responsibilities:
- Ensures correct use of accounting principles and compliance with group procedures,
- Checks and approves French GAAP and IFRS statements,
- Maintains close working relationships with finance leaders locally, business partners and transaction centres to maintain and implement accounting requirements,
- Co-ordinates financial closing processes,
- Supervises closing timetables and manages internal controls for business subsidiaries.
- A controlling or financial auditing background with significant experience in French GAAP as well as IFRS and an understanding of the nuances of technical accounting & reporting,
- 5 – 8 years of experience within an international audit or an accounting group,
- University degree in finance or similar. Professional qualifications such as CPA or ACCA are preferred,
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills,
- Must have proven French GAAP and IFRS experience.
If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Paul Jarrett at email@example.com.