Global Head of Tax – Leading Multinational Organisation – Berlin – Germany
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Germany
- Post Date
- 01 Dec 2020
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Diana Dumitrascu
We are recruiting for a Global Head of Tax for our client who is a leading multinational organisation. As the company continues to grow successfully, they are going through a major re-organisation to help support and enable the ongoing growth curve, and as part of this have identified the need to hire in support to provide rigor to the Finance function.
The organisation is building out a new global shared service centre and is looking to hire someone into this role to support the group and be part of the finance leadership team.
The Global Head of Tax role is set up to provide knowledge-based tax expertise in order to support and guide in all areas of taxation such as direct and indirect as well as transfer pricing.
Leading the Group global tax function, you will be responsible for managing a team of tax professional experts overseeing the Group tax structure and the future challenges in global taxation related to worldwide operations.
- Assessing country risk and providing tax compliance framework for local and global taxes
- Leading a team of professional tax experts overseeing tax structure and the future challenges in global taxation
- Managing the transfer pricing as well as other tax projects
- Maintaining and developing the setting of a proper tax compliance framework across the group
- Ensuring a proper tax accounting for IFRS statements
- Ensuring tax compliance and tax planning throughout the whole group
- Steuerberater (professional license for tax advisors in Germany)
- Over 5 years of experience in the field of tax and tax-relevant law in a global business environment
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong Transfer Pricing expertise
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Excellent financial package
- Multicultural and innovative working environment
- Holiday allowance
- Christmas Bonus
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position, please send an updated CV to Diana Dumitrascu at firstname.lastname@example.org.