Head of Internal Controls – Global Manufacturing Group – Zurich – Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Switzerland
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our Client, a leading international engineering manufacturing group, is currently seeking a Head of Internal Controls to be based in the global headquarters in Zurich. You will be leading a senior management team for an internal controls function within a large corporate Global 2nd line of defence function.
Your role will actively be shaping the strategy for the Internal Controls landscape in the group, as the ultimate framework owner you will lead within the Corporate HO team the development of business process controls, rolling-out latest industry updates aligned to improvements in automated controls and digital technology trends.
Head of Internal Controls Job Responsibilities:
- Maintaining Internal Controls Framework at a state-of-the-art level in line with good governance practice and particularly in compliance with SOX/PCAOB requirements
- Identifying changing requirements and opportunities and developing enhancements to the Group’s current IC Framework & Methodology.
- Lead, communicate and provide the model for expert guidance to Business internal control teams as well as process owners and develop training curriculum for internal control methodology and provide training accordingly.
- Liaising with Head Digital & Innovation to implement new technologies and automated controls into the framework to improve the overall Group IC landscape.
- Acting as sparring partner to stakeholders by providing insight and support and robustly challenging decision making to ensure the optimal framework & methodology solution is achieved.
- Preferably degree qualified and holding a CIA/CPA/CA, with a minimum 12+ years’ experience in Internal Controls roles of increasing responsibility within a large audit firm or major industry player
- Demonstrable experience in delivering best in class IC frameworks and leading multinational audits and risk management, with detailed understanding of PCAOB/SOX/ISA standards and requirements.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Experience in working in a global and virtual team environment would be advantageous
If you are interested, please click to apply now or send a copy of your up-to-date CV to Gareth Mortimer (email@example.com).