Head of Treasury | Major International Company | European Locations
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Post Date
- 26 Jul 2021
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Accounting & Finance
- Paul Jarrett
On behalf of our client, a major international company, we are seeking a strategic leader with strong treasury experience and exceptional communication skills to be based in Europe. Reporting to the Group CFO you will be provide treasury expertise serving as a key business partner for leadership teams globally. This is a strategic and hands-on role responsible for developing treasury strategy, managing teams, implementing best practice, risk mitigation and compliance, and providing thought leadership.
Head of Treasury Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement cash management operational strategies, optimise working capital and cash pooling.
- Execute strategies to protect business assets and ensure availability of financial resources.
- Develop financial policies, optimise risk and review governance and approvals procedures.
- Partner with the local finance teams, including payables, receivables, tax, audit, legal, and corporate accounting.
- Implement scalable treasury management processes.
- Support M&A activity related to treasury functions, including finance modelling, due diligence and treasury integration.
- Participate in pension plan accounting and other corporate issues related to investments.
- Negotiate with banking partners and other financial services providers.
- Assess foreign exchange and commodity risks and implement hedge programs and strategies.
- Assist with developing financial statements for the plan and develops annual budgets and monthly reporting.
- Support long term capital market activities and the share program.
- 10+ years of relevant treasury experience with at least 5 years in a related Senior Management role.
- Strong leadership, team orientation with the ability to work successfully in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent prioritisation, time management and organisation skills.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of treasury, cash management and familiarity with relevant legislative and regulatory requirements, pension planning and SAP.
For further information and to register your interest in this opportunity, please click Apply Now or email your CV to Paul Jarrett at firstname.lastname@example.org (job reference: 17576).