Internal Audit Manager (Chinese Speaker) | Global Manufacturing Supplier | Switzerland
- Competitive Salary Package
- Post Date
- 19 Sep 2023
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- Gareth Mortimer
Our client is a specialist supplier in the manufacturing industry, and they are looking to expand their Audit team by adding a Chinese-speaking Internal Audit Manager to support their growing audit and systems workload. You will be responsible for advising and guiding significant financial and operational stakeholders across the business.
As Internal Audit Manager in the Corp Audit hub, you’ll lead and work as part of a team of Audit and Technology specialists supporting IFRS, Finance and Operational audit reviews, helping shape the assurance landscape.
Audit Manager Job Requirements:
- You will deliver Finance, Operational Audit activities in the business under IFRS/IIA and help develop bespoke finance and audit engagement plans in conjunction with the Head of Audit and wider Group stakeholders.
- You will conduct risk & control assessments across the Finance, Operational and SAP landscape following Swiss and international accounting standards. (Swiss CO, FER and IFRS) And feed these back into the Corporate Audit plan.
- You will act as the Finance & Accounting expert (IFRS) in the Internal Audit team, the key contact for discussions with the finance stakeholders and global process owners, promoting the best practices of finance processes and controls (ICFR).
- Working with the business stakeholders, you will help to create pragmatic solutions to their SAP and financial accounting, process, and systems challenges (FICO, OTC, R2R, P2P, Closing, Cash).
- You will work with internal and external experts to optimize audit preparations and execution with data analytics and SAP configuration reviews and support activities related to ongoing continuous improvements of audit programs and processes.
- Ideally, you will have 10+ years of solid experience within an external audit consulting company or internal audit function, working in finance and operational areas.
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business and other professional certifications such as CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIA, CFE or equivalent.
- You must have a solid working knowledge of the SAP, IFRS, Swiss CO, FRI, IIA, ICFR, ICS, FICO, R2R, P2P, reporting and international accounting frameworks.
- Business English and Chinese language skills are essential, but other languages would also be advantageous.
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time as this is a global function.
If you are interested in this position, please click to apply now or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Vacancy ref: 23612).