EMEA Internal Auditor, Leading Multinational, Prague, Czech Republic
Currently we are assisting a multinational in the Czech Republic source an EMEA Internal Auditor to be based in Prague.
EMEA Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the execution of various financial, operational, and compliance audits, projects, and activities in the Corporate Audit Group
- The majority of assignments will involve planning, fieldwork/documentation, and presentation/reporting phases
- Planning – Scope and plan audits and projects based on a thorough risk assessment for the location
- Fieldwork & Documentation – Complete a thorough review of each in-scope audit area
- Presentation & Reporting – Provide appropriate and timely reporting on audit results
- An individual with US GAAP and SOX knowledge and/or experience with auditing large US clients
- EU Eligible
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- A high potential from a Big4 with proven experience currently at a senior level
- An individual with excellent English skills, preferable native speaker, or excellent
- English skills +at least one more EMEA spoken language
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.