Internal Auditor – Global Leader Medical Technology – Maastricht – The Netherlands
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe Maastricht Netherlands
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Audit & Risk
- IT Audit, Technology & Cyber Security
- Sophie Siddeeq
We are recruiting for an Internal Auditor for our client, a global leader in medical technology, services, and solutions. The role sits within an audit function with responsibility for Operational Financial and Compliance Audits, based in Heerlen, in the Maastricht region of the Netherlands.
Sitting within the Corporate Audit Group, the audit assignments will involve planning, fieldwork, documentation, presentation and reporting phases. You will continually build partnerships between Corporate Audit and the various functional areas and business units throughout the Company
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities:
- Scope and plan audits and projects based on a thorough risk assessment for the location.
- Meet with representatives from Corporate Finance, Tax, and Legal to identify any additional areas that should be considered for inclusion in the scope of the audit.
- Tailor the overall audit program and detailed steps for the audit to correspond with the results of the risk assessment and functional area partnering.
- Conduct process walk-through meetings and data gathering activities to ensure a sound understanding of business processes and potential measurements to aid in the identification of testing approaches and key risk areas.
- Collect, analyse, test, and interpret information to assess and conclude each control testing requirement. For controls failing testing, assess the financial risk and impact to the organisation.
- Communicate audit results to management in a clear and concise manner, including any issues and recommendations for corrective action or improvement where applicable.
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- Preferably you will have come from a Big4 background with Audit experience.
- Ideally, you will be qualified with 3-5 years of work experience.
- You will have an excellent command of English and additional European language skills preferred (Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch, German or Czech would be useful).
Happy travelling up to 30% of the time.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.