Internal Communications Manager – Leading Multinational – Remote Working – UK
- Competitive Salary Package
- Europe United Kingdom
- Post Date
- 28 Sep 2020
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Job Number
- Line of Business
- Strategy, Sales & Marketing
- Dana Schmitz
A leading multinational is seeking a Internal Communications Manager in the UK (remote working). Reporting to the VP of Internal Communications and working closely with the management team you will nurture and develop effective communication globally.
Internal Communications Manager responsibilities:
- Working with teams to provide advice and support to develop effective communication plans and initiatives.
- Managing the various internal communications channels (face to face, paper-based, digital) and helping to drive up the quality and effectiveness of the internal communications.
- Developing and executing communication activities that often transform complex concepts into practical solutions with relevant, consistent and compelling stories and visualisations.
- Proposing appropriate communication strategies for change and to reach agreement on how to achieve goals.
- Acting as a contact point for all project and programme communication activities.
- Participating in the development and implementation of internal communication strategies and annual plans.
- Degree in communication studies, economics (with focus on PR/communications/marketing) or comparable education
- At least 5 years of professional experience, preferably in an international environment
- Project Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Creative thinking and open-mindedness towards new ideas
- Confident and resilient under pressure
- Analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Native English speaker
If you are interested in this position, please send your updated CV to Dana Schmitz – firstname.lastname@example.org.